skateboard
Jacob_Edwards

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Calling all longtime members!

Kris
Kris
[quote=the_skater123]I only come on here when people in my house are talking to me so they don't see my facebook or whatever.[/quote] Happy to hear the site still fulfills a service to you. :D

1 July 2012 at 02:16

the_skater123 said:
I only come on here when people in my house are talking to me so they don't see my facebook or whatever.

Happy to hear the site still fulfills a service to you.
the_skater123
the_skater123
Just don't want them knowing my bussiness. ;)

1 July 2012 at 14:33

Just don't want them knowing my bussiness.
_Flip
_Flip
i still try to come around though there hasn't been a lot of serious stuff happening here

1 July 2012 at 21:22

i still try to come around though there hasn't been a lot of serious stuff happening here
Valo_Brand
Valo_Brand
looks like were all just reading and no posting xD

2 July 2012 at 10:55

looks like were all just reading and no posting xD
afroskater
afroskater
im stayin here all the way through college i love the tips and skate boarding period

2 July 2012 at 12:22

im stayin here all the way through college i love the tips and skate boarding period
Amb!quity
Amb!quity
I'm also still occasionally visiting and reading some stuff. But I just don't have the time any more to really be active here.. sorry bout that. Also Valo I also upped your post now IT'S OVER 9000!!!! :D Sunday I´ll be leaving for Manchester for a month. It´s like a summerschool thing so I get a ´free´ credit :P

4 July 2012 at 04:38

I'm also still occasionally visiting and reading some stuff. But I just don't have the time any more to really be active here.. sorry bout that.
Also Valo I also upped your post now IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Sunday I´ll be leaving for Manchester for a month. It´s like a summerschool thing so I get a ´free´ credit
Kris
Kris
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik[/youtube]

4 July 2012 at 08:59

the_skater123
the_skater123
Manchester? What country?

5 July 2012 at 16:00

Manchester? What country?
bearskater
bearskater
Not sure if I count as a member who's been here for a long time, but I haven't checked this site for a couple weeks so I feel pretty bad about that. Sorry for dumping all the work on the rest of y'all. I'm going to Ecuador on Sunday for 10 days (8th to the 18th) sort of like charity work, building houses/churches, helping orphans and such. Going to be fun/good experience, first time going to South America! Yet it's solid 60-70 degree weather there while it's 100+ in Chicago atm +o(

5 July 2012 at 22:26

Not sure if I count as a member who's been here for a long time, but I haven't checked this site for a couple weeks so I feel pretty bad about that. Sorry for dumping all the work on the rest of y'all.

I'm going to Ecuador on Sunday for 10 days (8th to the 18th) sort of like charity work, building houses/churches, helping orphans and such. Going to be fun/good experience, first time going to South America! Yet it's solid 60-70 degree weather there while it's 100+ in Chicago atm

@sogyeokdong

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"Everything worth doing is worth doing well, and if you don't do it well then don't f*cking bother" - Marc Johnson