skateboard
Chris Gurinsky

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

maple board garbage or descent

jruss127
jruss127
ok i have a maple bourd and it sucks so i wanna kno who likes and had sucsess with maple bourds

3 July 2012 at 21:47

ok i have a maple bourd and it sucks so i wanna kno who likes and had sucsess with maple bourds

Brianowennn
Brianowennn
Well it's all about how you look at it. Maple use to be big in the skateboarding industry in the 90's but unfortunately tanked and they sold the name and now places like Target sell Maple decks at much lower quality standards. In a case like this, you get what you pay for. You can certainly learn the basics on there if you're a beginner, but i'd say if you're looking to progress further than the basics you should invest in a board from a local skateshop or online. Quality wise they're not much better than Wal-mart boards, but like I said if you're just learning it'll be a great tool to get down your basics without spending over $100-$150 on a professional complete. Hope this helped. :)

3 July 2012 at 22:18

Well it's all about how you look at it. Maple use to be big in the skateboarding industry in the 90's but unfortunately tanked and they sold the name and now places like Target sell Maple decks at much lower quality standards. In a case like this, you get what you pay for. You can certainly learn the basics on there if you're a beginner, but i'd say if you're looking to progress further than the basics you should invest in a board from a local skateshop or online. Quality wise they're not much better than Wal-mart boards, but like I said if you're just learning it'll be a great tool to get down your basics without spending over $100-$150 on a professional complete. Hope this helped.
felinemax
felinemax
all boards blanks and pro models are made of 7 ply Canadian Maple, so its a very good material and durable to skate with.

4 July 2012 at 02:12

all boards blanks and pro models are made of 7 ply Canadian Maple, so its a very good material and durable to skate with.
avgsk8er98
avgsk8er98
i look at it as a personal preference. some people could think blank maple boards are awesome and very durable and have lots of pop. others could think different. try out different brands and see what u like:)

21 July 2012 at 19:26

i look at it as a personal preference. some people could think blank maple boards are awesome and very durable and have lots of pop. others could think different. try out different brands and see what u like

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

Skateboarding is the 6th more popular sport in terms of total participants.