skateboard
Ken Hada

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

best skate brands

dilynn
dilynn
you know, ive used plenty of brands when it come to skateboards most by far alien workshop has lasted the longest in my book. when it comes to clothes to wear while skating i always wear rude skinny jeans flannels the jeans just seem to stay outta the way while your moving.

14 July 2012 at 16:55

you know, ive used plenty of brands when it come to skateboards most by far alien workshop has lasted the longest in my book. when it comes to clothes to wear while skating i always wear rude skinny jeans flannels the jeans just seem to stay outta the way while your moving.

avgsk8er98
avgsk8er98
i never hav skated an alien workshop board... i think enjoi and almost are my fav. imma have to get an alien workshop

21 July 2012 at 18:47

i never hav skated an alien workshop board... i think enjoi and almost are my fav. imma have to get an alien workshop
SK8er4life14
SK8er4life14
Alien Workshop or Girl. they last long and are great decks

22 July 2012 at 02:50

Alien Workshop or Girl. they last long and are great decks

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"Dude, my bad, I was skating at the skatepark, what was I thinking." - Mike York