skateboard
Bruno Zampietro

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Skate bearings

tacoland
tacoland
Hey guys, I was going to buy new bearings for my board as these old ones are of no use as I am selling them with my spitfire wheels. I used to have black panther abec 7s which were just amazing! Anyways, which bearings should I get, and please keep in mind that I am on a very tight budget as I am buying wheels also. As of now, I have narrowed down my search to mini logos and bones redz. Please help, and thanks in advance.

23 July 2012 at 17:26

Hey guys, I was going to buy new bearings for my board as these old ones are of no use as I am selling them with my spitfire wheels. I used to have black panther abec 7s which were just amazing! Anyways, which bearings should I get, and please keep in mind that I am on a very tight budget as I am buying wheels also. As of now, I have narrowed down my search to mini logos and bones redz. Please help, and thanks in advance.
Hey guys, I was going to buy new bearings for my board as these old ones are of no use as I am selling them with my spitfire wheels. I used to have black panther abec 7s which were just amazing! Anyways, which bearings should I get, and please keep in mind that I am on a very tight budget as I am buying wheels also. As of now, I have narrowed down my search to mini logos and bones redz. Please help, and thanks in advance. :)

Switchfoot
Switchfoot
Reds have always been good for me.

24 July 2012 at 01:09

Reds have always been good for me.
Brianowennn
Brianowennn
I'd definitely also have to recommend Bones Reds. They're by far the best bearings for the price, and even hold up well against bearings twice the price.

24 July 2012 at 01:55

I'd definitely also have to recommend Bones Reds. They're by far the best bearings for the price, and even hold up well against bearings twice the price.
tacoland
tacoland
thnx guys, reds it is

24 July 2012 at 19:40

thnx guys, reds it is

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"You know you're a pro skater when people shout "Do a 900!" at a skatepark with two manny pads and a rail" - Tony Hawk