skateboard
Lowrette

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Filming tips

patrick3415
patrick3415
Hey if any of u guys r filmers, i think thats what i want to do, got any tips for someone who is just starting

28 July 2012 at 09:37

Hey if any of u guys r filmers, i think thats what i want to do, got any tips for someone who is just starting

Switchfoot
Switchfoot
Get really soft wheels so you can cruise smoothly.

28 July 2012 at 11:01

Get really soft wheels so you can cruise smoothly.
patrick3415
patrick3415
i guess thats helps for stedy cam cool thanks

28 July 2012 at 12:07

i guess thats helps for stedy cam
cool thanks
dilynn
dilynn
theres a few websites that are great for editing software ill send link soon

28 July 2012 at 12:10

theres a few websites that are great for editing software ill send link soon
patrick3415
patrick3415
k sweet but i have final cut pro so i think thats what ill use

28 July 2012 at 12:13

k sweet but i have final cut pro so i think thats what ill use
dilynn
dilynn
ya thats actually what i was just about to throw doen for you and there some sites that allow you to make your own music then layer it over you video onwe i know is something like clubdubstep maker im not 100%sure on that name ill check it for you

28 July 2012 at 12:34

ya thats actually what i was just about to throw doen for you and there some sites that allow you to make your own music then layer it over you video onwe i know is something like clubdubstep maker im not 100%sure on that name ill check it for you
Anritsu
Anritsu
Also get shorty's dooks shock pads, they help to make your ride smoother and absorb shock when you land off of a big stair set.

28 July 2012 at 18:15

Also get shorty's dooks shock pads, they help to make your ride smoother and absorb shock when you land off of a big stair set.

Last edited by Anritsu 28 July 2012 at 18:17

Teabag
Teabag
Get a fish eye mate it makes your shots and videos look real nice and put a sweet tune on the edit when you are done because that always makes it nicer :)

3 August 2012 at 12:10

Get a fish eye mate it makes your shots and videos look real nice and put a sweet tune on the edit when you are done because that always makes it nicer

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

Skateboarding is the 6th more popular sport in terms of total participants.