skateboard
Chris Gurinsky

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

topic deleted?

tacoland
tacoland
Hey, yesterday I made a new topic and today when I came back, it wasn't there... Did the mods delete it, or was it because I uploaded through the phone? If it was because phone, could u guys maybe fix it?

2 August 2012 at 13:49

Hey, yesterday I made a new topic and today when I came back, it wasn't there... Did the mods delete it, or was it because I uploaded through the phone? If it was because phone, could u guys maybe fix it?
Hey, yesterday I made a new topic and today when I came back, it wasn't there... :/ Did the mods delete it, or was it because I uploaded through the phone? If it was because phone, could u guys maybe fix it?

tacoland
tacoland
and sorry, this was supposed to be under the topic of community talk

2 August 2012 at 13:50

and sorry, this was supposed to be under the topic of community talk
Kris
Kris
What was it about? I didn't delete anything, but perhaps someone else. Or maybe there was a bad connection on your phone or something at that time...

2 August 2012 at 14:31

What was it about? I didn't delete anything, but perhaps someone else. Or maybe there was a bad connection on your phone or something at that time...
tacoland
tacoland
the title was "Just Why?" It was under community talk and was about me wondering why some people don't like skateboarding. I was pretty much fed up with people just despising us for no reason. I'll post it again...

2 August 2012 at 15:56

the title was "Just Why?" It was under community talk and was about me wondering why some people don't like skateboarding. I was pretty much fed up with people just despising us for no reason. I'll post it again...

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"I consider skateboarding an art form, a lifestyle and a sport." - Tony Hawk