Tips On Hardflips

im having trouble with my hardflips i dont know if its my feet position, power or just lacking in the know how of the trick
im having trouble with my hardflips i dont know if its my feet position, power or just lacking in the know how of the trick :( :( :(

MONGAL
2 years ago

quote quote

In order to help we need to know what your exact problem is, please explain in detail what happens when you try to hard flip, or you could even post a video of your hardflip attempt. I personally put my back foot like a frontside shove and my front foot almost about an inch down from the bolts, very pointed so that when you flick you can immediately get your foot out of the way for the board to do the rotation. For hardflips pop is crucial. The main things to focus on are ; -Popping hard -flicking your foot completely out so it doesn't get in the way of the board's rotation -tucking your legs up to your chest so that your feet stay above the board. For hardflips there's not much scooping involved, so by putting your back foot in front shove position and giving a good solid pop while your front foot flicks out of the way, the board will naturally give it the traditional hardflip style. Where as if you scoop more it'll look more like a frontside varial, which isn't wrong, but it's not necessarily the end result most people want. Hope I helped. Please post what your exact problem is as I said and I'll help you from there. :)
In order to help we need to know what your exact problem is, please explain in detail what happens when you try to hard flip, or you could even post a video of your hardflip attempt.

I personally put my back foot like a frontside shove and my front foot almost about an inch down from the bolts, very pointed so that when you flick you can immediately get your foot out of the way for the board to do the rotation.

For hardflips pop is crucial. The main things to focus on are ;
-Popping hard
-flicking your foot completely out so it doesn't get in the way of the board's rotation
-tucking your legs up to your chest so that your feet stay above the board.

For hardflips there's not much scooping involved, so by putting your back foot in front shove position and giving a good solid pop while your front foot flicks out of the way, the board will naturally give it the traditional hardflip style. Where as if you scoop more it'll look more like a frontside varial, which isn't wrong, but it's not necessarily the end result most people want.

Hope I helped. Please post what your exact problem is as I said and I'll help you from there.

up +1 respect given for this post

Brianowennn
2 years ago

thanx man oh my problem is that i cant get the kickflip rotation
thanx man oh my problem is that i cant get the kickflip rotation

MONGAL
2 years ago

Join the fun!

join

Create your free skateboard profile with image and video gallery.

arrow
join

Earn coins

Receive coins for posting messages, winning contests and invitinging friends.

arrow
join

Free stuff

Exchange your coins in the member shop for free skateboard parts & completes!

Create your own free skateboard profile with image and video gallery now in less than 2 minutes!

Members can post comments, vote in polls and open new discussion topics.

And best of all, we reward all our active members with free skateboard stuff from our member shop, where everything is completely free!

Skateboarding

Skateboard talk
Talk about skateboarding here.
[7969 topics]
Skateboard media
Post video clips and pictures of you, your team or just any skater you like.
[578 topics]
Trick help
Having problems with a certain skateboard trick? Our experts will help you here.
[1493 topics]
Rate me
Compare yourself against other skaters and find out how good you are. Pictures or video clips preferred, no lying!
[259 topics]
Game of skate
Compete in one of our skateboard games.
[305 topics]
Skateboard product reviews
Discuss skateboard products: decks, trucks, shoes, skateboard movies, ...
[576 topics]

Community

Introduce yourself
New members, introduce yourselves here. Pictures are preferred, but not required.
[581 topics]
Community talk
Talk about everything you want.
[1056 topics]
Music
What music do you like? This is also the place to introduce your band.
[531 topics]
Suggestions
Talk about everything you like or dislike about the site, and what you would like to see improved.
[475 topics]