skateboard
Ken Hada

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

How to ollie gaps.

Deadlyfear-
Deadlyfear-
How to ollie over gaps.1st thing frist get your ollie down moving need to ollie 2-6feet high.Wend u roll up your back foot need to be on the tip of the tail for you can get the back foot off the tail faster.Do a small ollie first then move on up then you can ollie over gaps like a pro!!

17 August 2012 at 19:55

How to ollie over gaps.1st thing frist get your ollie down moving need to ollie 2-6feet high.Wend u roll up your back foot need to be on the tip of the tail for you can get the back foot off the tail faster.Do a small ollie first then move on up then you can ollie over gaps like a pro!!
How to ollie over gaps.1st thing frist get your ollie down moving need to ollie 2-6feet high.Wend u roll up your back foot need to be on the tip of the tail for you can get the back foot off the tail faster.Do a small ollie first then move on up then you can ollie over gaps like a pro!! :) (Y)

lycan1995
lycan1995
don't forget about having t stay over the board haha

18 August 2012 at 00:44

don't forget about having t stay over the board haha
Brianowennn
Brianowennn
My only complaint is; It's not humanly possible to ollie six feet high, the highest ollie on record is 45-inches(3 3/4 feet) high. Did you mean two to six inches?

18 August 2012 at 00:50

My only complaint is; It's not humanly possible to ollie six feet high, the highest ollie on record is 45-inches(3 3/4 feet) high. Did you mean two to six inches?
Switchfoot
Switchfoot
[quote=Brianowennn]My only complaint is; It's not humanly possible to ollie six feet high, the highest ollie on record is 45-inches(3 3/4 feet) high. Did you mean two to six inches?[/quote] I think he meant two to six feet long rather than high, since he's talking about gaps.

18 August 2012 at 04:03

Brianowennn said:

I think he meant two to six feet long rather than high, since he's talking about gaps.
Brianowennn
Brianowennn
Ahhh, okay. That makes more sense!

18 August 2012 at 18:55

Ahhh, okay. That makes more sense!

Last edited by Brianowennn 18 August 2012 at 18:55

Deadlyfear-
Deadlyfear-
Yea im talking bout that .I spelled wrong lol.

18 August 2012 at 21:27

Yea im talking bout that .I spelled wrong lol.

Last edited by Deadlyfear- 18 August 2012 at 21:30

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

The most frequently injured body part due to skateboarding is the wrist.