skateboard
Elliot Trifilo Photography

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

globe shoes

travis_christ
travis_christ
has anyone skated the newer globes that have that hex-trac bottom??

if you have did the bottom run out super quick??? i bought a couple of there shoes and they all wore out super quick. is it just me or does the new hex trac thing just suck???

5 April 2009 at 22:16

has anyone skated the newer globes that have that hex-trac bottom??

if you have did the bottom run out super quick??? i bought a couple of there shoes and they all wore out super quick. is it just me or does the new hex trac thing just suck???
has anyone skated the newer globes that have that hex-trac bottom?? if you have did the bottom run out super quick??? i bought a couple of there shoes and they all wore out super quick. is it just me or does the new hex trac thing just suck???

Switchfoot
Switchfoot
Yeah, I got that on my Globe Sabatons, and it wore a bit, but not that much, then again I never really wear down my soles, its the upper that ruins shoes for me. Definitely not as fast to wear down as Vans though.

5 April 2009 at 23:47

Yeah, I got that on my Globe Sabatons, and it wore a bit, but not that much, then again I never really wear down my soles, its the upper that ruins shoes for me. Definitely not as fast to wear down as Vans though.

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

The most frequently injured body part due to skateboarding is the wrist.