skateboard
Chris Gurinsky

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

How to ask for help

talisk3
talisk3
This is starting to get on my nerves. People saying this

"I can't do a switch hardflip, why?"

How the FUCK are we supposed to help you if we don't know the problem?

Here is how to ask for help?

1. Check if there is a thread that has your problem. Maybe there is even a guide.

2. Post your EXACT problem, "I can't land this because I get the full flip but my backfoot lands a bit behind the tail"

3. Give us a video, this will help a lot.

Now, there better not be any threads asking "I can't land my nollie inward heelflip"

FFS

7 April 2009 at 17:26

This is starting to get on my nerves. People saying this

"I can't do a switch hardflip, why?"

How the FUCK are we supposed to help you if we don't know the problem?

Here is how to ask for help?

1. Check if there is a thread that has your problem. Maybe there is even a guide.

2. Post your EXACT problem, "I can't land this because I get the full flip but my backfoot lands a bit behind the tail"

3. Give us a video, this will help a lot.

Now, there better not be any threads asking "I can't land my nollie inward heelflip"

FFS
This is starting to get on my nerves. People saying this "I can't do a switch hardflip, why?" How the FUCK are we supposed to help you if we don't know the problem? Here is how to ask for help? 1. Check if there is a thread that has your problem. Maybe there is even a guide. 2. Post your EXACT problem, "I can't land this because I get the full flip but my backfoot lands a bit behind the tail" 3. Give us a video, this will help a lot. Now, there better not be any threads asking "I can't land my nollie inward heelflip" FFS

the_skater123
the_skater123
yes exactly! Kris should sticky this!

7 April 2009 at 17:27

yes exactly! Kris should sticky this!
Deejay123
Deejay123
yea. i posted a thread like this almost a week ago. that shit really pisses me off they expect us to know what is wrong and all they say is i cant land it. and what is FFS?

7 April 2009 at 17:28

yea. i posted a thread like this almost a week ago. that shit really pisses me off they expect us to know what is wrong and all they say is i cant land it. and what is FFS?
the_skater123
the_skater123
ffs=for fuck sake lol

7 April 2009 at 17:31

ffs=for fuck sake lol
Deejay123
Deejay123
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. ok

7 April 2009 at 17:32

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. ok
talisk3
talisk3
Kris said there is no "sticky" function yet :P

7 April 2009 at 18:13

Kris said there is no "sticky" function yet
the_skater123
the_skater123
ohh damn he needs to get one :D

7 April 2009 at 18:14

ohh damn he needs to get one
Deejay123
Deejay123
i feel dumb what is a "sticky" function

7 April 2009 at 18:24

i feel dumb what is a "sticky" function
the_skater123
the_skater123
when he make a topic like stay at the top of a section so it dosnt dissapear over time.

7 April 2009 at 18:29

when he make a topic like stay at the top of a section so it dosnt dissapear over time.
Deejay123
Deejay123
o ok. and i already made a topic like this but its probably really far doen on the list bcuz most people ignored it.

7 April 2009 at 18:30

o ok. and i already made a topic like this but its probably really far doen on the list bcuz most people ignored it.
guardiangnome
guardiangnome
I understand not everyone can get a video up. Not only is it a hassle but some people don't have cameras nor the internet connection to do so. However, if you COULD get a video up, that would be super helpful. But if you absolutely can't, then at the very least please explain what happens when you try to do the trick. Does the board go in front of you, can you only get your back foot on, does your body under-rotate, do you wet your pants, whatever. The more you explain to us what is going on the more we will be able to help you out. :)

7 April 2009 at 20:22

I understand not everyone can get a video up. Not only is it a hassle but some people don't have cameras nor the internet connection to do so. However, if you COULD get a video up, that would be super helpful. But if you absolutely can't, then at the very least please explain what happens when you try to do the trick. Does the board go in front of you, can you only get your back foot on, does your body under-rotate, do you wet your pants, whatever. The more you explain to us what is going on the more we will be able to help you out.

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

When Alan Gelfand invented the ollie in 1976, it was called a "no-hands areal".