skateboard
Matt Sefton

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

bearings...

bigshotsk894
bigshotsk894
what are the best bearings besides any bones, tell me what you have. i have reflex RD7 signature rob drydek.

12 April 2009 at 07:33

what are the best bearings besides any bones, tell me what you have. i have reflex RD7 signature rob drydek.

Amb!quity
Amb!quity
I have some Speed Demons. Bought them ages ago. Dunno if they got worse or not. I don't really care or notice anything about it :D

12 April 2009 at 08:52

I have some Speed Demons. Bought them ages ago. Dunno if they got worse or not. I don't really care or notice anything about it
wulf
wulf
i used to have some speed demons they were pretty sick until the covers wouldnt go back on:|

12 April 2009 at 08:59

i used to have some speed demons they were pretty sick until the covers wouldnt go back on
Amb!quity
Amb!quity
How'd they get off? I've never taken my bearings out of my wheels :D

12 April 2009 at 09:01

How'd they get off?

I've never taken my bearings out of my wheels
samskate
samskate
i like modus ceremics there really fast and they last a long time

13 April 2009 at 05:02

i like modus ceremics there really fast and they last a long time
teh_ninja
teh_ninja
pearsonnaly like bones swiss ceramics

13 April 2009 at 09:28

pearsonnaly like bones swiss ceramics
liniskinny
liniskinny
bones reds are always fast but also pig or fkd. they are pretty good too ^^

13 April 2009 at 09:43

bones reds are always fast but also pig or fkd. they are pretty good too
53v3n
53v3n
Im currently using Abec 7 Bomb bearings. There pretty good so far. Im gonna be buying newer ones soon though. These ones are easy to clean cause the covers pop right back on very easily. The only down side is that the retaining holders on the inside of the bearings that hold the bearings in place, after a while they break. you can still use the bearings but when you clean them you will have to watch out for the bearing balls popping out. (Like what happened to me wed of last week) Im lucky enough to work in a service shop where I have lots of access to high viscosity oil and tools to help clean my bearings better then what you would get when you buy them brand new.

13 April 2009 at 10:11

Im currently using Abec 7 Bomb bearings. There pretty good so far. Im gonna be buying newer ones soon though. These ones are easy to clean cause the covers pop right back on very easily. The only down side is that the retaining holders on the inside of the bearings that hold the bearings in place, after a while they break. you can still use the bearings but when you clean them you will have to watch out for the bearing balls popping out. (Like what happened to me wed of last week)

Im lucky enough to work in a service shop where I have lots of access to high viscosity oil and tools to help clean my bearings better then what you would get when you buy them brand new.
daman123
daman123
black panthers pretty good too i just do one little push i just roll all over the skatepark (Y)

23 April 2009 at 19:39

black panthers pretty good too i just do one little push i just roll all over the skatepark
suckafreesthes
suckafreesthe
i have some pretty sweet girl gold bearingsthere so smooth and durable!

23 April 2009 at 21:59

i have some pretty sweet girl gold bearingsthere so smooth and durable!

cypress
cypress
black panthers are the best for me

12 May 2009 at 10:48

black panthers are the best for me

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"You know you're a pro skater when people shout "Do a 900!" at a skatepark with two manny pads and a rail" - Tony Hawk