skateboard
Bruno Zampietro

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

The Ultimate Kickflip Guide!

Amb!quity
Amb!quity
Then it probably won't be that much more difficult for you ^^

29 August 2011 at 07:41

Then it probably won't be that much more difficult for you
colewardwell
colewardwell
when i go to flick my foot the board only spins halfway

29 September 2011 at 17:51

bearskater
bearskater
[quote=colewardwell]when i go to flick my foot the board only spins halfway[/quote] Then flick at the concave more, the little bump right next to the nose. Experiment how hard you should flick your foot, if you're doing it too gently than the board will not completely flick. Also, you may be catching your board too quick with your back foot so make sure you jump high so you can stomp on the board. Good luck.

29 September 2011 at 18:36

colewardwell said:

Then flick at the concave more, the little bump right next to the nose. Experiment how hard you should flick your foot, if you're doing it too gently than the board will not completely flick.

Also, you may be catching your board too quick with your back foot so make sure you jump high so you can stomp on the board.

Good luck.
duncan
duncan
I cant land my kickz I got the flip but I land with my front foot of???

1 October 2011 at 12:43

I cant land my kickz I got the flip but I land with my front foot of???
Dman67566
Dman67566
i tried not kicking it as hard and now it doesnt spin enough what should i do

19 August 2012 at 13:20

i tried not kicking it as hard and now it doesnt spin enough what should i do
tacoland
tacoland
dude, this is epic... I still need to get my ollies, aaaaa

19 August 2012 at 17:26

dude, this is epic... I still need to get my ollies, aaaaa
Xx_oblivion_Xx
Xx_oblivion_X
i cant kickflip cuz always one of my feet lands and not the other please help

8 November 2012 at 20:22

i cant kickflip cuz always one of my feet lands and not the other please help
the_skater123
the_skater123
That's called chickenfooting, basically you're scared to commit to landing. Just take it slowly, try not to stress and hopefully you'll land it.

9 November 2012 at 02:58

That's called chickenfooting, basically you're scared to commit to landing. Just take it slowly, try not to stress and hopefully you'll land it.
xSK8ALLDAYx
xSK8ALLDAYx
when i do the kickflip i can get the flip and everything perfect...but the landing is hard i can get 1 foot on and 1 foot off could someone help me fix this problem it would be cool.

21 February 2013 at 22:39

when i do the kickflip i can get the flip and everything perfect...but the landing is hard i can get 1 foot on and 1 foot off could someone help me fix this problem it would be cool.
sammyghilzai
sammyghilzai
[quote=cortez]man how i do an quad flip?(quadruple kickflip)[/quote]you have to do it on a ramp you have to get your kick flips you go fast and get air and kick ten times harder then a regular kick flip and lift your legs extreamly high just try double then triple the quod I hoped the info helped

21 February 2013 at 22:56

cortez said:
man how i do an quad flip?(quadruple kickflip)

you have to do it on a ramp you have to get your kick flips you go fast and get air and kick ten times harder then a regular kick flip and lift your legs extreamly high just try double then triple the quod I hoped the info helped

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"Dude, my bad, I was skating at the skatepark, what was I thinking." - Mike York