skateboard
Ken Hada

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

The Ultimate Kickflip Guide!

Einis
Einis
[quote=Amb!quity]"Skateboard history i skate for 5 months, street skate ,and some vert, but i prefer to skate street, im rockin with hoho plants lol" =%3E Cortez Ok dude, you shouldn't be trying quad flips after 5 months. You should practise your basics. Can you like even double flip?[/quote] He said in his other thread that he could do triples. And i have now lost my kickflips, and here he comes with quads. I now officially hate him.

15 May 2009 at 19:42

Amb!quity said:
"Skateboard history

i skate for 5 months, street skate ,and some vert, but i prefer to skate street, im rockin with hoho plants lol" =%3E Cortez

Ok dude, you shouldn't be trying quad flips after 5 months. You should practise your basics.

Can you like even double flip?

He said in his other thread that he could do triples.

And i have now lost my kickflips, and here he comes with quads.

I now officially hate him.

Last edited by Einis 15 May 2009 at 19:44

teebeck
teebeck
I now officially don't believe him.

15 May 2009 at 20:35

sk8rchikshelby
sk8rchikshelb
I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face. :D

18 May 2009 at 13:06

I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face.
Einis
Einis
[quote=teebeck]I now officially don't believe him.[/quote] Me neither. Quad flip on flat is like impossible.

18 May 2009 at 13:14

teebeck said:

Me neither. Quad flip on flat is like impossible.
Amb!quity
Amb!quity
no it's not, check his topic, I posted a vid there of a guy doing it :P

18 May 2009 at 13:15

no it's not, check his topic, I posted a vid there of a guy doing it
removed__Kim
removed__Kim
[quote=sk8rchikshelby]I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face. :D [/quote] try closing your front leg near the nose, and try kicking in the side as much as you can, that seem to be the problem (i had one like that before) (Y)

18 May 2009 at 13:17

sk8rchikshelby said:
I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face.

try closing your front leg near the nose, and try kicking in the side as much as you can, that seem to be the problem (i had one like that before)
danodan
danodan
Yay, kickflips are officially impossible, but to prove it, till friday I'm going to do nothing else then flips..

18 May 2009 at 15:44

Yay, kickflips are officially impossible, but to prove it, till friday I'm going to do nothing else then flips..
christian1894
christian1894
[quote=sk8rchikshelby]I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face. :D [/quote] and when the board rolls sideways, you have to flick with your ankle when the board is in the air, if not the board will roll behind you (Y)

18 May 2009 at 19:26

sk8rchikshelby said:

and when the board rolls sideways, you have to flick with your ankle when the board is in the air, if not the board will roll behind you
Einis
Einis
[quote=Amb!quity]no it's not, check his topic, I posted a vid there of a guy doing it :P[/quote] I didnt say it was impossible, i said its like impossible, but still possible. :)

21 May 2009 at 18:15

Amb!quity said:
no it's not, check his topic, I posted a vid there of a guy doing it

I didnt say it was impossible, i said its like impossible, but still possible.
danodan
danodan
Wow, cause of a tip of my friend I can do em again!

21 May 2009 at 18:48

Wow, cause of a tip of my friend I can do em again!

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

Of all the skateboarders in the USA, more than half live in California.