The Ultimate Kickflip Guide!

[quote=Amb!quity]"Skateboard history i skate for 5 months, street skate ,and some vert, but i prefer to skate street, im rockin with hoho plants lol" =%3E Cortez Ok dude, you shouldn't be trying quad flips after 5 months. You should practise your basics. Can you like even double flip?[/quote] He said in his other thread that he could do triples. And i have now lost my kickflips, and here he comes with quads. I now officially hate him.

Amb!quity said:
"Skateboard history

i skate for 5 months, street skate ,and some vert, but i prefer to skate street, im rockin with hoho plants lol" =%3E Cortez

Ok dude, you shouldn't be trying quad flips after 5 months. You should practise your basics.

Can you like even double flip?

He said in his other thread that he could do triples.

And i have now lost my kickflips, and here he comes with quads.

I now officially hate him.

edit Last edited by Einis 5 years ago

Einis
5 years ago

I now officially don't believe him.

teebeck
5 years ago

I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face. :D
I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face.

sk8rchikshelby
5 years ago

[quote=teebeck]I now officially don't believe him.[/quote] Me neither. Quad flip on flat is like impossible.

teebeck said:

Me neither. Quad flip on flat is like impossible.

Einis
5 years ago

no it's not, check his topic, I posted a vid there of a guy doing it :P
no it's not, check his topic, I posted a vid there of a guy doing it

Amb!quity
5 years ago

[quote=sk8rchikshelby]I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face. :D [/quote] try closing your front leg near the nose, and try kicking in the side as much as you can, that seem to be the problem (i had one like that before) (Y)

sk8rchikshelby said:
I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face.

try closing your front leg near the nose, and try kicking in the side as much as you can, that seem to be the problem (i had one like that before)

removed__Kim
5 years ago

Yay, kickflips are officially impossible, but to prove it, till friday I'm going to do nothing else then flips..
Yay, kickflips are officially impossible, but to prove it, till friday I'm going to do nothing else then flips..

danodan
5 years ago

[quote=sk8rchikshelby]I'm having issues popping the board. I can't get it to go up let alone do a flip and still land underneath me. Usually when I flip it, it rolls away. like sideways side over side. I'm getting pissed cuz I can't get it. Atleast I can still laugh at myself when I fall on my face. :D [/quote] and when the board rolls sideways, you have to flick with your ankle when the board is in the air, if not the board will roll behind you (Y)

sk8rchikshelby said:

and when the board rolls sideways, you have to flick with your ankle when the board is in the air, if not the board will roll behind you

christian1894
5 years ago

[quote=Amb!quity]no it's not, check his topic, I posted a vid there of a guy doing it :P[/quote] I didnt say it was impossible, i said its like impossible, but still possible. :)

Amb!quity said:
no it's not, check his topic, I posted a vid there of a guy doing it

I didnt say it was impossible, i said its like impossible, but still possible.

Einis
5 years ago

Wow, cause of a tip of my friend I can do em again!
Wow, cause of a tip of my friend I can do em again!

danodan
5 years ago

Join the fun!

join

Create your free skateboard profile with image and video gallery.

arrow
join

Earn coins

Receive coins for posting messages, winning contests and invitinging friends.

arrow
join

Free stuff

Exchange your coins in the member shop for free skateboard parts & completes!

Create your own free skateboard profile with image and video gallery now in less than 2 minutes!

Members can post comments, vote in polls and open new discussion topics.

And best of all, we reward all our active members with free skateboard stuff from our member shop, where everything is completely free!

Skateboarding

Skateboard talk
Talk about skateboarding here.
[7984 topics]
Skateboard media
Post video clips and pictures of you, your team or just any skater you like.
[578 topics]
Trick help
Having problems with a certain skateboard trick? Our experts will help you here.
[1497 topics]
Rate me
Compare yourself against other skaters and find out how good you are. Pictures or video clips preferred, no lying!
[259 topics]
Game of skate
Compete in one of our skateboard games.
[308 topics]
Skateboard product reviews
Discuss skateboard products: decks, trucks, shoes, skateboard movies, ...
[577 topics]

Community

Introduce yourself
New members, introduce yourselves here. Pictures are preferred, but not required.
[582 topics]
Community talk
Talk about everything you want.
[1061 topics]
Music
What music do you like? This is also the place to introduce your band.
[536 topics]
Suggestions
Talk about everything you like or dislike about the site, and what you would like to see improved.
[478 topics]