skateboard
Ken Hada

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Finally back

danodan
danodan
I know I was barely on lately, I had my b-day yesterday and more things before that, I can be on a lot more now

12 May 2009 at 07:36

I know I was barely on lately, I had my b-day yesterday and more things before that, I can be on a lot more now
I know I was barely on lately, I had my b-day yesterday and more things before that, I can be on a lot more now :)

danodan
danodan
No1 replies?

14 May 2009 at 10:26

No1 replies?
Kris
Kris
No one missed you. :D Just kidding, I noticed there was a bit less activity lately! :)

14 May 2009 at 11:07

No one missed you.

Just kidding, I noticed there was a bit less activity lately!
teebeck
teebeck
nice to see you again ^^

14 May 2009 at 13:30

nice to see you again
the_skater123
the_skater123
the game of skate has failed:(

14 May 2009 at 14:41

the game of skate has failed
Byne
Byne
hahai was busy too i just got to my computer like 10 minutes ago...

14 May 2009 at 22:22

hahai was busy too i just got to my computer like 10 minutes ago...
Magnet513
Magnet513
no way dude! my birthday was yesterday :P

14 May 2009 at 23:18

no way dude!

my birthday was yesterday
Valo_Brand
Valo_Brand
busy busy are ya

15 May 2009 at 13:26

busy busy are ya
danodan
danodan
Yeah man, there's always something to do, though all sorts a trouble lately, bad weather, some things with this girl, though I'm pretty sure I don't have time for a girlfriend cause of my dedication to skateboarding, even though I'm crap at skateboarding, but yeh.

17 May 2009 at 13:07

Yeah man, there's always something to do, though all sorts a trouble lately, bad weather, some things with this girl, though I'm pretty sure I don't have time for a girlfriend cause of my dedication to skateboarding, even though I'm crap at skateboarding, but yeh.

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"A real skateboarder is just somebody who just wants to skateboard and goes and does it...it's never what anybody behind a desk is telling you..." - Lance Mountain