skateboard
Matt Sefton

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Creative Intro?

danodan
danodan
Well me and 2 friends are going to make a skate vid soon, we already have some footage, but we don't really know what to do as an intro, the best we have is a bus just riding past us, something random, we can't think of anything else, any ideas?

12 May 2009 at 08:03

Well me and 2 friends are going to make a skate vid soon, we already have some footage, but we don't really know what to do as an intro, the best we have is a bus just riding past us, something random, we can't think of anything else, any ideas?

liniskinny
liniskinny
Do and awesome trick, with headphones on, ride up to the camera, take them off and put them on the camera. thats when the music starts (Y)

12 May 2009 at 08:12

Do and awesome trick, with headphones on, ride up to the camera, take them off and put them on the camera. thats when the music starts
Kris
Kris
That's a cool idea. :)

12 May 2009 at 08:20

That's a cool idea.
danodan
danodan
Ah that's very creative, thanks, I'll discuss it with my friends, thanks a lot for that idea :D

12 May 2009 at 08:31

Ah that's very creative, thanks, I'll discuss it with my friends, thanks a lot for that idea
teebeck
teebeck
haha thats tight add some slow mo and m83 for a fully flared intro

12 May 2009 at 13:39

haha thats tight

add some slow mo and m83 for a fully flared intro
christian1894
christian1894
you could put some bails of your friends and you, see the intro of this video from local skaters [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rWOk7bVXSU[/youtube]

12 May 2009 at 14:42

you could put some bails of your friends and you, see the intro of this video from local skaters

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

Skateboarding is the 6th more popular sport in terms of total participants.