skateboard
Lowrette

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

hey I\'m Shelby!!!

sk8rchikshelby
sk8rchikshelb
Hey wutz up? My name is Shelby. I live in Gowen Michigan. I love skateboarding but don't have a board anymore. I like street boarding. Um I can't do many tricks yet because first off I don't have a board and second when I did have a board it was only for like 2 months because my mom decided that she wanted me to live with my dad and she kept and burned my board. I have a facebook, myspace, myyearbook, and yahoo email. hazelchick3@yahoo.com my display names on my facebook and myspace and stuff are all sk8erchickshelby so yeah. talk to me and I'll talk back. USUALLY!

14 May 2009 at 10:54

Hey wutz up? My name is Shelby. I live in Gowen Michigan. I love skateboarding but don't have a board anymore. I like street boarding. Um I can't do many tricks yet because first off I don't have a board and second when I did have a board it was only for like 2 months because my mom decided that she wanted me to live with my dad and she kept and burned my board. I have a facebook, myspace, myyearbook, and yahoo email. hazelchick3@yahoo.com my display names on my facebook and myspace and stuff are all sk8erchickshelby so yeah. talk to me and I'll talk back. USUALLY!

Last edited by sk8rchikshelby 14 May 2009 at 10:54

Hey wutz up? My name is Shelby. I live in Gowen Michigan. I love skateboarding but don't have a board anymore. I like street boarding. Um I can't do many tricks yet because first off I don't have a board and second when I did have a board it was only for like 2 months because my mom decided that she wanted me to live with my dad and she kept and burned my board. I have a facebook, myspace, myyearbook, and yahoo email. hazelchick3@yahoo.com my display names on my facebook and myspace and stuff are all sk8erchickshelby so yeah. talk to me and I'll talk back. USUALLY! (L)

Kris
Kris
Hi there. ;)

14 May 2009 at 11:06

Hi there.
Einis
Einis
[quote=Kris]Hi there. ;)[/quote] Hahaha, here she writes a long introduction about yourself, and you just write 2 words. xD And a smiley. And a dot. %3E.%3C

14 May 2009 at 12:20

Kris said:
Hi there.

Hahaha, here she writes a long introduction about yourself, and you just write 2 words. xD

And a smiley.

And a dot.

%3E.%3C
53v3n
53v3n
welcome. sry to hear about your board. :'-( you can add me to msn messenger if you want. johnpullin1984%3Cat%3Ehotmail%3Cdot%3Ecom good luck on getting a new board.

14 May 2009 at 14:18

welcome. sry to hear about your board. '-(

you can add me to msn messenger if you want. johnpullin1984%3Cat%3Ehotmail%3Cdot%3Ecom

good luck on getting a new board.
skaatergirl
skaatergirl
hey welcome to the forums! :) awww sorry you got your board taken away.

14 May 2009 at 14:47

hey welcome to the forums!

awww sorry you got your board taken away.

Last edited by skaatergirl 14 May 2009 at 14:49

punkrockhippie
punkrockhippi
hello. sorry about your board. dont worry, once you get a new one youll be able to learn plenty of stuff. everyone here is helpful.

14 May 2009 at 16:51

hello. sorry about your board. dont worry, once you get a new one youll be able to learn plenty of stuff. everyone here is helpful.
christian1894
christian1894
hi! ^^ sorry about your board thats realle bad, i know how does it feel :(

14 May 2009 at 21:12

hi!

sorry about your board thats realle bad, i know how does it feel

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

When Alan Gelfand invented the ollie in 1976, it was called a "no-hands areal".