skateboard
Ken Hada

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Es Scuba Steves

Valo_Brand
Valo_Brand
So even though i don't really skate anymore I thought that i would give you a review of one of my old shoes

Dann I took your method of doing this dan because it looked the most simple xD.

Looks:

Alright so it's a pretty simple design, just grey and black, wiht orange soles and coloured lace loops, but hey i like em.

I'd say 8/10

Boardfeel:

These had amazing boardfeel, maybe just a little too much actually. It had so much boardfeel it literally felt like i was skating barefoot on my deck, really uncomfortable on the feet.

4/10

Comfort:

Alright very comfy shoe, except for the fact that the soles are really thin, which makes boardfeel SHIT, landing on the concave with these just sucked, but for walking around in there are comfy, except for when you step on rocks xD

6/10

Durabillity:

Holly shit, thay have an actual 10 out of 10 rating, i skated them for 2 months and not even a rip on the shoe just a a lot done on that white rubber stuff.I could have skated them for a longer time but those are the shoes i quit skating on and eventually got new shoes, but whatever.

10/10

Overall:

Alright buy the shoe if your jsut using them to walk around in but otherwise don't buy them, i mean they have awesome durability but the boardfeel is jsut shit and makes your feet hurt even from little sets and drops.

5/5

i did this in 4 minutes and 37 seconds, so dont blame me if it sucks

22 May 2009 at 17:19

So even though i don't really skate anymore I thought that i would give you a review of one of my old shoes

Dann I took your method of doing this dan because it looked the most simple xD.

Looks:

Alright so it's a pretty simple design, just grey and black, wiht orange soles and coloured lace loops, but hey i like em.

I'd say 8/10

Boardfeel:

These had amazing boardfeel, maybe just a little too much actually. It had so much boardfeel it literally felt like i was skating barefoot on my deck, really uncomfortable on the feet.

4/10

Comfort:

Alright very comfy shoe, except for the fact that the soles are really thin, which makes boardfeel SHIT, landing on the concave with these just sucked, but for walking around in there are comfy, except for when you step on rocks xD

6/10

Durabillity:

Holly shit, thay have an actual 10 out of 10 rating, i skated them for 2 months and not even a rip on the shoe just a a lot done on that white rubber stuff.I could have skated them for a longer time but those are the shoes i quit skating on and eventually got new shoes, but whatever.

10/10

Overall:

Alright buy the shoe if your jsut using them to walk around in but otherwise don't buy them, i mean they have awesome durability but the boardfeel is jsut shit and makes your feet hurt even from little sets and drops.

5/5

i did this in 4 minutes and 37 seconds, so dont blame me if it sucks

Last edited by Valo_Brand 22 May 2009 at 19:48

So even though i don't really skate anymore I thought that i would give you a review of one of my old shoes :) [img]http://www.peterglenn.com/pglenn/assets/product_images/5101000048561L_ES.jpg[/img] Dann I took your method of doing this dan because it looked the most simple xD. Looks: Alright so it's a pretty simple design, just grey and black, wiht orange soles and coloured lace loops, but hey i like em. I'd say 8/10 Boardfeel: These had amazing boardfeel, maybe just a little too much actually. It had so much boardfeel it literally felt like i was skating barefoot on my deck, really uncomfortable on the feet. 4/10 Comfort: Alright very comfy shoe, except for the fact that the soles are really thin, which makes boardfeel SHIT, landing on the concave with these just sucked, but for walking around in there are comfy, except for when you step on rocks xD 6/10 Durabillity: Holly shit, thay have an actual 10 out of 10 rating, i skated them for 2 months and not even a rip on the shoe just a a lot done on that white rubber stuff.I could have skated them for a longer time but those are the shoes i quit skating on and eventually got new shoes, but whatever. 10/10 Overall: Alright buy the shoe if your jsut using them to walk around in but otherwise don't buy them, i mean they have awesome durability but the boardfeel is jsut shit and makes your feet hurt even from little sets and drops. 5/5 i did this in 4 minutes and 37 seconds, so dont blame me if it sucks :)

the_skater123
the_skater123
nice (Y) i was thinking of getting those but i wont now :P

22 May 2009 at 19:40

nice

i was thinking of getting those but i wont now
Valo_Brand
Valo_Brand
Yee yee, an actual good shoe are the es square ones, same basic look, just better soles :P

22 May 2009 at 19:52

Yee yee, an actual good shoe are the es square ones, same basic look, just better soles
teebeck
teebeck
they look pretty tight.... boardfeel could be different with each person so some one might want these

22 May 2009 at 21:25

they look pretty tight....

boardfeel could be different with each person so some one might want these
Valo_Brand
Valo_Brand
that actually is true, something i didnt put into mind when i did this

22 May 2009 at 21:26

that actually is true, something i didnt put into mind when i did this
Amb!quity
Amb!quity
Good review! (Y) A good friend of mine has these shoes too, but I don't think he has skated them yet :P

23 May 2009 at 16:26

Good review!

A good friend of mine has these shoes too, but I don't think he has skated them yet

Last edited by Amb!quity 23 May 2009 at 16:26

danodan
danodan
Nice review man! It's okay you took mine as an example, but hey, why not? :P Though I wouldn't buy these, I don't like the gray-ish colour, but it's a good review!

23 May 2009 at 17:11

Nice review man! It's okay you took mine as an example, but hey, why not?

Though I wouldn't buy these, I don't like the gray-ish colour, but it's a good review!

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

Of all the skateboarders in the USA, more than half live in California.