skateboard
Colin Gould

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Element vs ZERO

Element_SD
Element_SD
What skateboard brand is better

23 July 2011 at 05:40

thenextwave
thenextwave
idunno my deck now is a zero and it very good no complains , but element is also a very good one i choose zero

23 July 2011 at 10:33

idunno my deck now is a zero and it very good no complains , but element is also a very good one

i choose zero
zero911
zero911
*looks at name* :O not sure... zero! :P

23 July 2011 at 11:23

*looks at name*

not sure...

zero!
H3LL0112
H3LL0112
I have a Zero and like thenextwave said i have no complaints at all.

2 August 2011 at 21:30

I have a Zero and like thenextwave said i have no complaints at all.
piranyaskate
piranyaskate
I haven´t had any of those two. Zero has Chris Cole but Element has Nyjah Huston. I think Element! :D

13 November 2011 at 11:29

I haven´t had any of those two.
Zero has Chris Cole but Element has Nyjah Huston.
I think Element!
Zero_Skater_13
Zero_Skater_1
hey piranyaskate dont post on topics from over a week it just brings old topics back up to the top and takes up needed space with uneeded old topics it could be consiered spamming and a result in lost respect or coins thanks please dont do it again and please go back over the rules

13 November 2011 at 11:42

hey piranyaskate

dont post on topics from over a week it just brings old topics back up to the top and takes up needed space with uneeded old topics it could be consiered spamming and a result in lost respect or coins thanks please dont do it again and please go back over the rules

Last edited by Zero_Skater_13 13 November 2011 at 11:45

liquid-zero5
liquid-zero5
zero for the nice graphs but I would go for element cause I have skated at least 3 element decks and they didn't let me down.

13 November 2011 at 12:03

zero for the nice graphs
but I would go for element cause I have skated at least 3 element decks and they didn't let me down.
Zero_Skater_13
Zero_Skater_1
[quote=liquid-zero5]zero for the nice graphs but I would go for element cause I have skated at least 3 element decks and they didn't let me down.[/quote] dont post on topics from over a week it just brings old topics back up to the top and takes up needed space with uneeded old topics it could be consiered spamming and a result in lost respect or coins thanks please dont do it again and please go back over the rules

13 November 2011 at 12:07

liquid-zero5 said:
zero for the nice graphs but I would go for element cause I have skated at least 3 element decks and they didn't let me down.

dont post on topics from over a week it just brings old topics back up to the top and takes up needed space with uneeded old topics it could be consiered spamming and a result in lost respect or coins thanks please dont do it again and please go back over the rules
faris
faris
zeros have much pretty good design.. choose zero!!

19 February 2012 at 23:38

zeros have much pretty good design.. choose zero!!
D1ll
D1ll
Don't spam dude it will give you -respect and less people will like you if you want coins to buy from the store than don't post on old topics meaning 1 week old, coins are only worth it if you have good respect also to help prevent respect loss don't post lots of helpless or useless comments you don't want to be a spammer trust me my friend used to be on this site and because he spammed he got -respect and stopped coming on this site then he became a scooter lover so the point is please don't spam (Y)

19 February 2012 at 23:59

Don't spam dude it will give you -respect and less people will like you if you want coins to buy from the store than don't post on old topics meaning 1 week old, coins are only worth it if you have good respect also to help prevent respect loss don't post lots of helpless or useless comments you don't want to be a spammer trust me my friend used to be on this site and because he spammed he got -respect and stopped coming on this site then he became a scooter lover so the point is please don't spam
ronnyod
ronnyod
zero all the way!!

21 February 2012 at 11:36

zero all the way!!

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"Dude, my bad, I was skating at the skatepark, what was I thinking." - Mike York