Element vs ZERO

What skateboard brand is better
What skateboard brand is better

Element_SD
3 years ago

quote quote

idunno my deck now is a zero and it very good no complains , but element is also a very good one i choose zero
idunno my deck now is a zero and it very good no complains , but element is also a very good one

i choose zero

thenextwave
3 years ago

*looks at name* :O not sure... zero! :P
*looks at name*

not sure...

zero!

zero911
3 years ago

I have a Zero and like thenextwave said i have no complaints at all.
I have a Zero and like thenextwave said i have no complaints at all.

H3LL0112
3 years ago

I haven´t had any of those two. Zero has Chris Cole but Element has Nyjah Huston. I think Element! :D
I haven´t had any of those two.
Zero has Chris Cole but Element has Nyjah Huston.
I think Element!

piranyaskate
3 years ago

hey piranyaskate dont post on topics from over a week it just brings old topics back up to the top and takes up needed space with uneeded old topics it could be consiered spamming and a result in lost respect or coins thanks please dont do it again and please go back over the rules
hey piranyaskate

dont post on topics from over a week it just brings old topics back up to the top and takes up needed space with uneeded old topics it could be consiered spamming and a result in lost respect or coins thanks please dont do it again and please go back over the rules

edit Last edited by Zero_Skater_13 3 years ago

Zero_Skater_13
3 years ago

zero for the nice graphs but I would go for element cause I have skated at least 3 element decks and they didn't let me down.
zero for the nice graphs
but I would go for element cause I have skated at least 3 element decks and they didn't let me down.

liquid-zero5
3 years ago

[quote=liquid-zero5]zero for the nice graphs but I would go for element cause I have skated at least 3 element decks and they didn't let me down.[/quote] dont post on topics from over a week it just brings old topics back up to the top and takes up needed space with uneeded old topics it could be consiered spamming and a result in lost respect or coins thanks please dont do it again and please go back over the rules

liquid-zero5 said:
zero for the nice graphs but I would go for element cause I have skated at least 3 element decks and they didn't let me down.

dont post on topics from over a week it just brings old topics back up to the top and takes up needed space with uneeded old topics it could be consiered spamming and a result in lost respect or coins thanks please dont do it again and please go back over the rules

Zero_Skater_13
3 years ago

zeros have much pretty good design.. choose zero!!
zeros have much pretty good design.. choose zero!!

faris
3 years ago

Don't spam dude it will give you -respect and less people will like you if you want coins to buy from the store than don't post on old topics meaning 1 week old, coins are only worth it if you have good respect also to help prevent respect loss don't post lots of helpless or useless comments you don't want to be a spammer trust me my friend used to be on this site and because he spammed he got -respect and stopped coming on this site then he became a scooter lover so the point is please don't spam (Y)
Don't spam dude it will give you -respect and less people will like you if you want coins to buy from the store than don't post on old topics meaning 1 week old, coins are only worth it if you have good respect also to help prevent respect loss don't post lots of helpless or useless comments you don't want to be a spammer trust me my friend used to be on this site and because he spammed he got -respect and stopped coming on this site then he became a scooter lover so the point is please don't spam

D1ll
3 years ago

zero all the way!!
zero all the way!!

ronnyod
3 years ago

Join the fun!

join

Create your free skateboard profile with image and video gallery.

arrow
join

Earn coins

Receive coins for posting messages, winning contests and invitinging friends.

arrow
join

Free stuff

Exchange your coins in the member shop for free skateboard parts & completes!

Create your own free skateboard profile with image and video gallery now in less than 2 minutes!

Members can post comments, vote in polls and open new discussion topics.

And best of all, we reward all our active members with free skateboard stuff from our member shop, where everything is completely free!

Skateboarding

Skateboard talk
Talk about skateboarding here.
[7506 topics]
Skateboard media
Post video clips and pictures of you, your team or just any skater you like.
[552 topics]
Trick help
Having problems with a certain skateboard trick? Our experts will help you here.
[1432 topics]
Rate me
Compare yourself against other skaters and find out how good you are. Pictures or video clips preferred, no lying!
[234 topics]
Game of skate
Compete in one of our skateboard games.
[279 topics]
Skateboard product reviews
Discuss skateboard products: decks, trucks, shoes, skateboard movies, ...
[563 topics]

Community

Introduce yourself
New members, introduce yourselves here. Pictures are preferred, but not required.
[540 topics]
Community talk
Talk about everything you want.
[1009 topics]
Music
What music do you like? This is also the place to introduce your band.
[501 topics]
Suggestions
Talk about everything you like or dislike about the site, and what you would like to see improved.
[458 topics]