skateboard
Lowrette

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

How to win games of skate!

Jerry_Fisher
Jerry_Fisher
learn hospital flips, and alpha flips. they're really unusual and alot of skaters dont know them, making it a really good "ace in the hole"

6 November 2011 at 20:46

learn hospital flips, and alpha flips. they're really unusual and alot of skaters dont know them, making it a really good "ace in the hole"

Last edited by Jerry_Fisher 6 November 2011 at 20:46

bearskater
bearskater
[quote=GregAlvarado]Learn nollie tricks, freestyle tricks and practice manual and nose manual to do bug combos.[/quote] Usually people play by berrics rules these days so no freestyle tricks. And you don't do manuals in a GOS, you do that in Tony Hawk Pro Skater :P

7 November 2011 at 15:06

GregAlvarado said:
Learn nollie tricks, freestyle tricks and practice manual and nose manual to do bug combos.

Usually people play by berrics rules these days so no freestyle tricks. And you don't do manuals in a GOS, you do that in Tony Hawk Pro Skater
Specter
Specter
If you can combine freestyle with street, there will be a big chance you would win... combo's are also an option...try to think about what your opponent wouldn't land...

11 May 2012 at 11:20

If you can combine freestyle with street, there will be a big chance you would win... combo's are also an option...try to think about what your opponent wouldn't land...

Last edited by Specter 11 May 2012 at 11:20

bearskater
bearskater
[quote=Specter]If you can combine freestyle with street, there will be a big chance you would win... combo's are also an option...try to think about what your opponent wouldn't land...[/quote] Don't necro old topics, this is 6 months old...

11 May 2012 at 14:53

Specter said:

Don't necro old topics, this is 6 months old...

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"Teachers used to ask me what I wanted to do with my life. When I said skateboarding, they asked what I'd do after that. I just said "I dont know... die?" -Dustin dollin