skateboard
Elliot Trifilo Photography

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

punk skaters music

kle_shay12
kle_shay12
i love this website but the music for punks aren't very good.This website needs more punk music, pantera isn't enough.It needs bards like T.S.O.L., RANCID, NoFx, The Explotion, and many more.This is not a surprise most people dont know many skater punks or there music,but we are out here and all i ask is that you post some of our music and show others what we are and decide between us or the normal.If you want me to post bands and there bios i am more than willing to help out for the better.

sincerely,
Austin Donaldson

15 January 2012 at 23:00

i love this website but the music for punks aren't very good.This website needs more punk music, pantera isn't enough.It needs bards like T.S.O.L., RANCID, NoFx, The Explotion, and many more.This is not a surprise most people dont know many skater punks or there music,but we are out here and all i ask is that you post some of our music and show others what we are and decide between us or the normal.If you want me to post bands and there bios i am more than willing to help out for the better.

sincerely,
Austin Donaldson
i love this website but the music for punks aren't very good.This website needs more punk music, pantera isn't enough.It needs bards like T.S.O.L., RANCID, NoFx, The Explotion, and many more.This is not a surprise most people dont know many skater punks or there music,but we are out here and all i ask is that you post some of our music and show others what we are and decide between us or the normal.If you want me to post bands and there bios i am more than willing to help out for the better. sincerely, Austin Donaldson

tre_flipper
tre_flipper
You can try to make a reivew of some if you want. Just ask Kris about it. Im also a punker :D

17 January 2012 at 00:56

You can try to make a reivew of some if you want. Just ask Kris about it. Im also a punker
kle_shay12
kle_shay12
really , that's sick I've been trying to find some

31 January 2012 at 21:33

really , that's sick I've been trying to find some
Napalm336
Napalm336
Check out AFI's early stuff and Aiden's newer stuff! There more horror punk, but horror punk is definently way better! Most punk bands just bitch about the government and don't do anything about it lol

1 February 2012 at 00:47

Check out AFI's early stuff and Aiden's newer stuff! There more horror punk, but horror punk is definently way better! Most punk bands just bitch about the government and don't do anything about it lol
kle_shay12
kle_shay12
yeah its turning retarded

8 March 2012 at 22:02

yeah its turning retarded
Make_Me_Bad
Make_Me_Bad
[quote=kle_shay12]i love this website but the music for punks aren't very good.This website needs more punk music, pantera isn't enough.It needs bards like T.S.O.L., RANCID, NoFx, The Explotion, and many more.This is not a surprise most people dont know many skater punks or there music,but we are out here and all i ask is that you post some of our music and show others what we are and decide between us or the normal.If you want me to post bands and there bios i am more than willing to help out for the better. sincerely, Austin Donaldson [/quote] Green Day? /: Idk, I'm metal/new-metal type of music :P

9 March 2012 at 14:31

kle_shay12 said:

sincerely,
Austin Donaldson

Green Day? /: Idk, I'm metal/new-metal type of music

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"Teachers used to ask me what I wanted to do with my life. When I said skateboarding, they asked what I'd do after that. I just said "I dont know... die?" -Dustin dollin