skateboard
Chris Gurinsky

Hi everyone!!!

Jamagan
Jamagan
hello! How's that? Well when I saw I really liked this site because it has a lot of valuable information. If you sometimes do not understand very well what they get, well not my fault I google translated hehehehe, see you!

1 February 2012 at 17:30

hello! How's that? Well when I saw I really liked this site because it has a lot of valuable information. If you sometimes do not understand very well what they get, well not my fault I google translated hehehehe, see you!

shaunwhitefan1
shaunwhitefan
I used google translate once. It was way off.

1 February 2012 at 17:45

I used google translate once. It was way off.
mryculio
mryculio
use wordreference.com its way better than google translate

1 February 2012 at 20:46

use wordreference.com its way better than google translate
Kris
Kris
Try google translate for asian languages, they never get it right. :P Other than that: thanks for your feedback!

2 February 2012 at 02:38

Try google translate for asian languages, they never get it right.

Other than that: thanks for your feedback!
Jamagan
Jamagan
Ok,try them.Thanks.

2 February 2012 at 07:02

Ok,try them.Thanks.
Cynthia
Cynthia
google can be awesome when translate chinese.

2 February 2012 at 11:20

bearskater
bearskater
[quote=Cynthia]google can be awesome when translate chinese.[/quote] I feel that they never get Asian languages right. Especially in Korean, because there's a difference between speaking formally/informally and they never get that right :P

2 February 2012 at 14:14

Cynthia said:

I feel that they never get Asian languages right.
Especially in Korean, because there's a difference between speaking formally/informally and they never get that right
JackO10
JackO10
Well, hello, and we will try to understand what you are trying to communicate with us. :D

3 February 2012 at 07:19

Well, hello, and we will try to understand what you are trying to communicate with us.

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"Dude, my bad, I was skating at the skatepark, what was I thinking." - Mike York