roblub
roblub
i lock contemporary and rock and punk

4 May 2012 at 07:02

skatelegend
skatelegend
i think that just about all music is good. i listen to the radio.

7 May 2012 at 20:17

i think that just about all music is good. i listen to the radio.
liquid-zero5
liquid-zero5
meh, radio stations here kinda suck. I've got allot of rock, metal, funk, punk and techno.

8 May 2012 at 13:44

meh, radio stations here kinda suck.
I've got allot of rock, metal, funk, punk and techno.
hookr
hookr
its your decision but i prefer death metal

8 May 2012 at 13:58

its your decision but i prefer death metal
bearskater
bearskater
Whatever music I like at the time. I don't listen while cruising these days, i almost got hit by a car recently because i couldn't hear it... gotta be careful!

8 May 2012 at 14:51

Whatever music I like at the time.
I don't listen while cruising these days, i almost got hit by a car recently because i couldn't hear it...

gotta be careful!
jasonlam_
jasonlam_
young the giant

9 May 2012 at 03:59

young the giant
bearskater
bearskater
^ I had a phase where I listened to them for a couple months but now I'm sick of them :D

9 May 2012 at 13:29

^
I had a phase where I listened to them for a couple months but now I'm sick of them
Specter
Specter
I, one, prefer to listen some Blink 182 or I do recommend Flight facilities - Foreign language ...simply my opinion, you could try anything that fits your style...

10 May 2012 at 03:37

I, one, prefer to listen some Blink 182 or I do recommend Flight facilities - Foreign language ...simply my opinion, you could try anything that fits your style...
jehovany6425
jehovany6425
rap drake t pain lil wayne and lonley island

31 May 2012 at 19:37

rap drake t pain lil wayne and lonley island
bearskater
bearskater
don't post on old topics please!

31 May 2012 at 21:12

don't post on old topics please!
isolatefilms
isolatefilms
Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on :) Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone :)

31 May 2012 at 23:37

Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

When Alan Gelfand invented the ollie in 1976, it was called a "no-hands areal".