skateboard
Jacob_Edwards

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Are there any websites that show videos that AREN'T from youtube?

Missclaudia123
Missclaudia12
I get on this site during school alot, (as my high school is ipad based, not textbook) but I can't watch the videos on here since youtube is blocked. I was just wondering if there were any vids that weren't youtube related.

Sorry for so many posts guys, I tend to be curious

Thanks!
~Claudia

8 May 2012 at 12:00

I get on this site during school alot, (as my high school is ipad based, not textbook) but I can't watch the videos on here since youtube is blocked. I was just wondering if there were any vids that weren't youtube related.

Sorry for so many posts guys, I tend to be curious

Thanks!
~Claudia
I get on this site during school alot, (as my high school is ipad based, not textbook) but I can't watch the videos on here since youtube is blocked. I was just wondering if there were any vids that weren't youtube related. Sorry for so many posts guys, I tend to be curious ;) Thanks! ~Claudia

liquid-zero5
liquid-zero5
there are enough of them. Vimeo google video metacafe these 3 are a good start.

8 May 2012 at 13:33

there are enough of them.
Vimeo
google video
metacafe

these 3 are a good start.
hookr
hookr
http://skateboarding.transworld.net/
Missclaudia123
Missclaudia12
Thank you.

8 May 2012 at 14:33

Thank you.
bearskater
bearskater
Vimeo is a good one. Also, school is for studying not skating. Make sure you know your priorities! :D

8 May 2012 at 14:41

Vimeo is a good one.
Also, school is for studying not skating. Make sure you know your priorities!

Last edited by bearskater 8 May 2012 at 14:41

Missclaudia123
Missclaudia12
Oh, we have alot of free time, I'm a fast worker and get on when done ;) plus I don't eat lunch, so I use the library comPeter then. I know my limits(:

8 May 2012 at 14:43

Oh, we have alot of free time, I'm a fast worker and get on when done plus I don't eat lunch, so I use the library comPeter then. I know my limits(:
bearskater
bearskater
[quote=Missclaudia123][/quote] haha it's my lunch period atm but i already ate. gl with everything!

8 May 2012 at 14:48

Missclaudia123 said:

haha it's my lunch period atm but i already ate.
gl with everything!
Kris
Kris
We used to host the videos ourselves, but youtube makes it a bit more "open" (people can find us on youtube before actually knowing about the site etc...). You could always use a proxy to bypass the youtube block. ;) That's how I used youtube, facebook & twitter when I was in China (where these are blocked). :)

8 May 2012 at 15:23

We used to host the videos ourselves, but youtube makes it a bit more "open" (people can find us on youtube before actually knowing about the site etc...).

You could always use a proxy to bypass the youtube block. That's how I used youtube, facebook & twitter when I was in China (where these are blocked).
Missclaudia123
Missclaudia12
Thank you very much

8 May 2012 at 15:23

Thank you very much
skatelegend
skatelegend
vimoe, ehow, metcafe, dailymotion, vevo, google, facebook, hulu, viacom, yahoo video, microsoft vidoe network, aol.

9 May 2012 at 20:01

vimoe, ehow, metcafe, dailymotion, vevo, google, facebook, hulu, viacom, yahoo video, microsoft vidoe network, aol.

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

When Alan Gelfand invented the ollie in 1976, it was called a "no-hands areal".