skateboard
Chris Gurinsky

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Shoes and deck

lycan
lycan
So due to my good grades my dad said hes going to buy me a new deck and shoes. Which ones do you suggest? p.s. i kinda want to try plan b, girl or element.

13 May 2012 at 08:28

So due to my good grades my dad said hes going to buy me a new deck and shoes. Which ones do you suggest? p.s. i kinda want to try plan b, girl or element.

skater75
skater75
deck: i'd recomend you zero,but it's your choice. shoes:well that's a tough one...i have fallen,real happy with them,other you can try some DC or vans.hope this helps :D

13 May 2012 at 12:48

deck: i'd recomend you zero,but it's your choice.
shoes:well that's a tough one...i have fallen,real happy with them,other you can try some DC or vans.hope this helps
Switchfoot
Switchfoot
Out of those three you want to try, I'd say Girl. Fallen or Lakai for shoes, they're pretty good. Most of the top shoe brands are good though, and by looking at most shoes you can tell if they're gonna be durable. Avoid canvas, it is the least durable of all materials.

14 May 2012 at 02:48

Out of those three you want to try, I'd say Girl.

Fallen or Lakai for shoes, they're pretty good. Most of the top shoe brands are good though, and by looking at most shoes you can tell if they're gonna be durable. Avoid canvas, it is the least durable of all materials.
shaunwhitefan1
shaunwhitefan
well for decks I would go with Plan B or Girl just out of preference. And for shoes, Lakai is really good and Nike too.

20 May 2012 at 14:33

well for decks I would go with Plan B or Girl just out of preference.
And for shoes, Lakai is really good and Nike too.

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

When skateboarding first began, it was called "Sidewalk surfing".