skateboard
Elliot Trifilo Photography

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

skate songs?

undersk8
undersk8
music do you hear to skate?
i like rock, hardcore, punk, metal
bands like the offspring, iron maiden, nirvana, a day to remember, bring me to the horizon.

28 May 2012 at 19:51

music do you hear to skate?
i like rock, hardcore, punk, metal
bands like the offspring, iron maiden, nirvana, a day to remember, bring me to the horizon.
music do you hear to skate? i like rock, hardcore, punk, metal bands like the offspring, iron maiden, nirvana, a day to remember, bring me to the horizon.

jehovany6425
jehovany6425
rap

31 May 2012 at 19:36

rap
isolatefilms
isolatefilms
Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on :) Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone :)

31 May 2012 at 21:55

Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone
sk8tergurl14
sk8tergurl14
Skate Push by lupe fiasco

1 June 2012 at 20:42

zachshuler2000
zachshuler200
mine is emenem no love ft.lil wayne

6 June 2012 at 00:42

mine is emenem no love ft.lil wayne
kyshreds
kyshreds
That is a good song, but it is called kick, push [quote=sk8tergurl14]Skate Push by lupe fiasco[/quote] :) :)

6 June 2012 at 04:52

That is a good song, but it is called kick, push

sk8tergurl14 said:

Switchfoot
Switchfoot
I find the backing songs from influential skate parts are really good to skate to (Y)

6 June 2012 at 07:58

I find the backing songs from influential skate parts are really good to skate to
noci
noci
I like to listen to rock and punk but when i first listen 2 a song i need to feel like skatin then it's a good song!

21 June 2012 at 05:18

I like to listen to rock and punk but when i first listen 2 a song i need to feel like skatin then it's a good song!
felinemax
felinemax
the smiles- cala cola, beat!beat!beat!- we are the waves :)

21 June 2012 at 18:04

the smiles- cala cola, beat!beat!beat!- we are the waves
skate4life123
skate4life123
Today was a good day- by Ice Cube

23 June 2012 at 23:34

Today was a good day- by Ice Cube
Big_Homie
Big_Homie
If you like punk music definately listen to KNAPSACK decorate the spine!!!! Amazing song (Y)

26 June 2012 at 15:16

If you like punk music definately listen to KNAPSACK decorate the spine!!!! Amazing song

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

The average age of all skateboarders is 12.