skate songs?

music do you hear to skate?
i like rock, hardcore, punk, metal
bands like the offspring, iron maiden, nirvana, a day to remember, bring me to the horizon.
music do you hear to skate? i like rock, hardcore, punk, metal bands like the offspring, iron maiden, nirvana, a day to remember, bring me to the horizon.

undersk8
2 years ago

quote quote

rap
rap

jehovany6425
2 years ago

Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on :) Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone :)
Well taking into consideration people like Mac Miller, Lil Wayne and Tyler The Creator are all fellow skaters, it seems like they make a good rhythm and a good steady beat to either relax to or go full out on Also they have a huge range of songs which can almost suite anyone

isolatefilms
2 years ago

Skate Push by lupe fiasco

sk8tergurl14
2 years ago

mine is emenem no love ft.lil wayne
mine is emenem no love ft.lil wayne

zachshuler2000
2 years ago

That is a good song, but it is called kick, push [quote=sk8tergurl14]Skate Push by lupe fiasco[/quote] :) :)
That is a good song, but it is called kick, push

sk8tergurl14 said:

kyshreds
2 years ago

I find the backing songs from influential skate parts are really good to skate to (Y)
I find the backing songs from influential skate parts are really good to skate to

Switchfoot
2 years ago

I like to listen to rock and punk but when i first listen 2 a song i need to feel like skatin then it's a good song!
I like to listen to rock and punk but when i first listen 2 a song i need to feel like skatin then it's a good song!

noci
2 years ago

the smiles- cala cola, beat!beat!beat!- we are the waves :)
the smiles- cala cola, beat!beat!beat!- we are the waves

felinemax
2 years ago

Today was a good day- by Ice Cube
Today was a good day- by Ice Cube

skate4life123
2 years ago

If you like punk music definately listen to KNAPSACK decorate the spine!!!! Amazing song (Y)
If you like punk music definately listen to KNAPSACK decorate the spine!!!! Amazing song

Big_Homie
2 years ago

Join the fun!

join

Create your free skateboard profile with image and video gallery.

arrow
join

Earn coins

Receive coins for posting messages, winning contests and invitinging friends.

arrow
join

Free stuff

Exchange your coins in the member shop for free skateboard parts & completes!

Create your own free skateboard profile with image and video gallery now in less than 2 minutes!

Members can post comments, vote in polls and open new discussion topics.

And best of all, we reward all our active members with free skateboard stuff from our member shop, where everything is completely free!

Skateboarding

Skateboard talk
Talk about skateboarding here.
[8034 topics]
Skateboard media
Post video clips and pictures of you, your team or just any skater you like.
[579 topics]
Trick help
Having problems with a certain skateboard trick? Our experts will help you here.
[1502 topics]
Rate me
Compare yourself against other skaters and find out how good you are. Pictures or video clips preferred, no lying!
[261 topics]
Game of skate
Compete in one of our skateboard games.
[308 topics]
Skateboard product reviews
Discuss skateboard products: decks, trucks, shoes, skateboard movies, ...
[580 topics]

Community

Introduce yourself
New members, introduce yourselves here. Pictures are preferred, but not required.
[586 topics]
Community talk
Talk about everything you want.
[1074 topics]
Music
What music do you like? This is also the place to introduce your band.
[543 topics]
Suggestions
Talk about everything you like or dislike about the site, and what you would like to see improved.
[482 topics]