skateboard
Bruno Zampietro

Skateboard Lessons, Nationwide. Enroll Now.

Which is better, Alien Workshop or Blind

wildy11a
wildy11a
I want to know as I have both!

10 June 2012 at 17:15

isolatefilms
isolatefilms
Well I believe through numerous reviews that Alien Workshop has a very good amount of durability (it lasts long), it's strong and has cool graphics :D.. It is very heavy though, compared to Blind :)

11 June 2012 at 03:02

Well I believe through numerous reviews that Alien Workshop has a very good amount of durability (it lasts long), it's strong and has cool graphics .. It is very heavy though, compared to Blind
noci
noci
I prefer alien workshop but since its hard to get one where i live id take blind

21 June 2012 at 05:06

I prefer alien workshop but since its hard to get one where i live id take blind
grindmaster69
grindmaster69
I prefer blind because its easier to find. It fits my skating style. And it has a really good pop when it comes to ollies.

22 June 2012 at 14:38

I prefer blind because its easier to find. It fits my skating style. And it has a really good pop when it comes to ollies.
afroskater
afroskater
i really like alien but blind is easy to find so blind

29 June 2012 at 14:32

i really like alien but blind is easy to find so blind
Guanobat
Guanobat
The Extra Terrestrial Alien Workshop is better (Y)

1 July 2012 at 02:51

The Extra Terrestrial Alien Workshop is better
Brianowennn
Brianowennn
Alien workshop is much better in my opinion. The quality is far superior to Blind in my experience. My father bought me a Blind about six years ago and it broke within three days, while I had an Alien workshop that had lasted me a solid month. It's all about personal preference though, go with what feels best for you! In my opinion though, i'd definitely go with Alien workshop.

2 July 2012 at 14:36

Alien workshop is much better in my opinion. The quality is far superior to Blind in my experience. My father bought me a Blind about six years ago and it broke within three days, while I had an Alien workshop that had lasted me a solid month. It's all about personal preference though, go with what feels best for you! In my opinion though, i'd definitely go with Alien workshop.
dilynn
dilynn
ALIEN workshop

14 July 2012 at 17:02

ALIEN workshop
JeanSker
JeanSker
if its an alien workshop sell the thundergun

14 July 2012 at 19:32

if its an alien workshop sell the thundergun
xXskaterXx
xXskaterXx
JeanSker don't double post

14 July 2012 at 20:05

JeanSker don't double post
Brianowennn
Brianowennn
Jeansker, he's talking about the skateboard companies; Blind and Alien Workshop. He's asking which company makes better skateboards.

14 July 2012 at 20:33

Jeansker, he's talking about the skateboard companies; Blind and Alien Workshop. He's asking which company makes better skateboards.

JOIN and get FREE skateboard stuff!

"I won't quit skating until I am physically unable." - Tony Hawk